Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2017, 05:39 AM   #417
MVP

I couldn't get get anything to work on sports devil last night. With NFL games starting, what are these current go to sports add ons? I have had good luck with Made in Canada for baseball, but I don't see a section for football. I was hoping to use sports devil but it's reliability isn't the best. I have never been able to get the pro sports add-on to play a damn thing. It's a reddit scraper apparently
ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.ILChief Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.