View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 11:01 AM   #1523
Stuff & Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD10367 View Post
Most people have a "sexual weakness"... you know, something that turns you RIGHT the f**k on immediately. Redheads. Big jugs. English accents. Stuff like that.

I was in line for coffee just now and saw one of mine: tight white jeans. Mmm. Stems from grade school, when I sat next to this incredibly cute girl named Andrea. Straight, shoulder-length, jet black hair. Pale complexion, cute freckles. Eyes to die for. And, most importantly, a great butt and legs, and almost always wore white jeans. Scha-wing!
I know what you mean...

Whenever I see a Barbie Doll with no hair and tattoo's scribbled on it with a sharpie marker... BOING
Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Gonzo is obviously part of the inner Circle.