View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 10:33 AM   #1522
Cheaterlover*

Most people have a "sexual weakness"... you know, something that turns you RIGHT the f**k on immediately. Redheads. Big jugs. English accents. Stuff like that.

I was in line for coffee just now and saw one of mine: tight white jeans. Mmm. Stems from grade school, when I sat next to this incredibly cute girl named Andrea. Straight, shoulder-length, jet black hair. Pale complexion, cute freckles. Eyes to die for. And, most importantly, a great butt and legs, and almost always wore white jeans. Scha-wing!
JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.JD10367 has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.