View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 09:15 PM   #72
Supporter

I hit the jackpot. If I had a complaint it's that they are too nice and my fil won't let me help him much because he has always been very independent in his farming.

They're great and would be welcome to. Ice in if they needed to do so or I'd put up a small shop/MIL apartment on my place in a minute.

My pro tip....I've thawed a lot of early ice over the year by working or doing a task very early on. Mow the yard, scoop the snow, trim the trees, clean up storm damage....do the dishes or something.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.