View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 11:09 AM   #69
Draconian Warlord

Can't/won't say I love them, but I enjoy spending time with them. I don't think they hate me..... but shit, I'm a car salesman, how much can they really like me? All kidding aside, as long as I am good to my SO, they will be happy.

My BIL, however is a pure joy and I absolutely enjoy every minute of his and his wives company.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.