View Single Post
Old 08-10-2020, 10:50 AM   #68
Texting Ms. Dobbs

My relationship with my in-laws was fantastic. When my FIL passed in 2007 it was the first time I cried (I was 37) when I lost somebody close. This includes my 4 grandparents. Several years later I developed a torn disc in my back and started going to pain management. My wife has Lupus and she was in pain management as well. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to guess what happened. I ended up addicted to them. I would use all mine and then steal hers. It got to the point where she was going to live with her mother and taking the kids. Needless to say, I got clean real fast after that.

How does this play into the in-laws you might ask. Of course her mother and sister, rightfully so, wanted her to leave me. By the Grace of God she didn't. This has been a lot of years ago and I still feel uncomfortable going there.

TL : DR - My relationship with my in-laws was great until I became an asshole and ruined it.
Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.Steron would the whole thing.