View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 03:47 PM   #39
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzie04 View Post
Here are some clips from his Wash St. Game.

[/IMG]

PFF says his accuracy under pressure has been "other worldly" this season.
He's also has an 80% completion rate on passes that travel past 20 yards.. And his garbage o line has given up 50+ pressures in their 5 games so far.

Heres the article.
Great college accuracy is nice. But you need the arm strength to go with it, or it doesn't transfer to the pro game like you'd expect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonzie04 View Post
You are a hard man to impress then . But yes he does still throw the occasional duck.
I am hard to impress when it comes to QB, and I think that's fair considering what the failure rate of QBs is.

His arm strength looks to have improved a lot in the clips in the last post (which are all from this year, unlike the highlight tape). That would take him up several notches in my books.

Not unusual for a lanky guy to pick up arm strength as he matures. I like the natural accuracy, but am not gaga just yet.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.