View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 09:57 PM   #127
'Tis my eye!

Just got back from Branson today. We live in east central Jasper county and although I’m an amateur, I would estimate we had winds here in excess of 90 miles per hour. We had a derecho go through here about years ago with confirmed winds of 85mph - this is worse. Larger limbs snapped, two trees that were unharmed the last time were completely uprooted. At Le Grand which is about 20 miles north of here an amateur weather station clocked a 106mph gust. We might not have power until Friday.

Yesterday was my birthday even and we had to come home to this. I will post some pics tomorrow. I’m pretty tired after getting the generator running and all that.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.