View Single Post
Old 04-04-2008, 01:21 PM   Topic Starter
Starter

Is Love worth losing your best friend?

Quote:
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

Last edited by DaFace; 02-19-2010 at 09:58 PM..
shyguyms ....proof positive that somebody pissed in the gene pool.