View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 09:36 AM   #84
legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv View Post
With the committed relationship? That lasted all of five days.
13 days total. The first four were great we spent a lot of time together, then she went to work at her second job, and saw her ex, left with him, and spent the final ten days lying about having not spoke to him, ****ing him, and being distant and distasteful around me. I asked her even when she said she wanted a real relationship, Are you ****ing sure? Are you positive you're not going to change your mind tomorrow or later this week? she said absolutely not. lmao got outta there.. unfortunately that means I am currently homeless.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.