Thread: Football Broncos have no QB vs Saints
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2020, 05:54 PM   #35
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
You think it’s only the Broncos? These NFL players are not taking this seriously. Yeah, there is. I real threat to their health, they are some of the top athletes in the country. Putting aside that no one is bulletproof....

With the way this shitshow is spreading across the USA, NFL players should only go maskless while on the field during a game. These assholes are going to cost us the rest of the season if they don’t wise up. And we lose a Super Bowl title.
If Mahomes walks into the building wearing a mask, I believe that every member of the team would be wearing a mask too.

I think Mahomes wears his mask, because that's just the type of person he is.

Maybe other players on other teams are not taking it seriously, but I highly doubt that Mahomes is going to let a piece of cloth keep him out of the Super Bowl.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.