Thread: Chiefs Thoughts on the AFCCG
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2019, 02:42 PM   #95
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

I pray the 31 other teams put together a pool of money to pay the player who breaks Tom's legs if he chooses to come back next year.

And if they Rams want any chance of winning the SB, they'll do exactly that, early in the first quarter. Take the official's bias toward him and all things "Pats" out of the game early, and the best way to do that is to take Tom out of the game.

Even if that's terrible of me to say, you all know it's correct. Tom WILL get his calls, right on cue, and I think the officials know that the Rams can't be gifted anything.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.