Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 02:28 PM   #118
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
That changed pretty dramatically when we brought Pennell in for the play-off run.

Now, you can absolutely argue that Pennell is old, and we really ought to bolster that spot some, but my point is that Pennell was sitting on his couch in October. So two down run stuffers are not expensive, nor worth using a high pick on. Just find another veteran on the cheap like Pennell and rotate snaps with him. A 'better Nnadi', if you will.

I just don't think it's worth significant resources UNLESS you think the player is a freak and offers three down potential as a pass rusher. Those are rare, and maybe Sweat is one of those unicorns, but at this point it's projection.
Yea, but if it wasn't projection Sweat would go like top 10-15, imo. So if you can have him in the second? And with Cullen as his coach, Jones as his teammate and mentor, and an unquestioned motor I like the odds.
Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Nightfyre has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.