Thread: DT Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2024, 12:37 PM   #117
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcbubb View Post
What? This makes no sense to me. We were fortunate that more teams didn’t stick with the run (ravens game) and we were probably better off with nnadi being injured bc pennell was better against the run in the playoffs. Don’t you think we should improve the worst part of our defense, especially with us losing one of the best cbs in league in sneed? I can’t understand not wanting to improve the run defense with a DT that probably is double teamed most of the time even if they pass.
They did that because we loaded up to stop the run and dared them to throw. We can stop the run when we need to.

It's all academic. There's almost nothing Veach can do in the draft that's going to anger me. I see a lot of viable paths.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.