View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 04:25 PM   #781
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Okay, here's where I see the draft order for our game.

#1-29 - if you refuse the Frank Clark trade.
#2-61 - yours
#2-63 - if Marcus Peters was not on your roster last year, you get this.
#3-84 - if you accept the Frank Clark trade
#3-92 - if you refuse the Frank Clark trade
#4-131 - if Reggie Ragland was not on your roster last year, you get this.
#5-167 - yours
#6-201 - yours
#6-214 - yours
#7-216 - yours if you had Rod Streater on your final roster at any point and not now
#7-243 - yours if you don't have the #7-216 pick above

(I'm not too worried about the details on the Streater pick since he was briefly on the team two years ago. Do what you think is right, and if you started playing less than two years ago, just take the higher pick.)

On another note, as we play longer and our rosters diverge from the Chiefs', it's harder to accept reject trades in a wheelin' dealin' NFL world. So for example, if you don't have the 2020 second rounder of the Chiefs that's in the Frank Clark trade, you can't technically make the Frank Clark trade according to our current rules. I would propose that if the Chiefs make a trade like that that involves draft picks that you don't possess, you can still make the trade if you give up an equal or greater number of draft points that the Chiefs did. So if, for example, you lack the 2020 second-round pick, you can give up your 3rd and 4th or whatever else adds up to the same draft value. Does that sound reasonable?
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.