Thread: Movies and TV Worst movie of All-Time nominees
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2017, 08:03 AM   #51
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Oofah, that was ROUGH.

'How does this happen' rough.
Right? It's been a long time since I've tried watching it on HBO, so I looked it up again since all I remember is that Bill Cosby was the lead and it's terrible.

The film starts with Parker being called out of retirement by his CIA director Snyderburn (Baker) to save the world from evil vegetarian Medusa Johnson (Foster), who brainwashes animals to kill people. The film ends with Leonard infiltrating Johnson's headquarters (an "International Tuna" factory), fending off the vegetarians with magic meat he received from a Gypsy, freeing the captive animals, and flooding the base using Alka-Seltzer. He escapes by riding an ostrich across the roof; the unlikely steed flies him to the ground.
Kclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about