Thread: Football Broncos news megathread
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2015, 10:55 AM   #1529
The Seated Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Out of context Dipshit as usual. I was comparing Denver's easier road schedule to start the season SINCE THE ARRIVAL OF MANNING which would be 2012. Next time try and keep up so you'll know what's 's being discussed.

Denver

2102 - 4-4 *3 out of the first 4 at HOME
2103 - 5-3 *4 of the first 6 at HOME
2014 - 5-3 Are you ready? Wait, it's coming...*5 out of first 7 at HOME

KC

2012 - 4-4 *2 of first 3 on ROAD
2013 - 5-3 *3 of first 5 on ROAD
2014 - 4-4 *4 of first 6 on ROAD

There is absolutely NO comparison as to who has had it easier by virtue of home/away games to start the season. (Just like I said)

Since you know it all, you should know when to when you're completely wrong - Which is NOW...Fool!
Wow, you're really invested in this.

I just want to know why you think it makes such a big difference. I'd rather have more home games at the end of the season anyway, when you're trying to make a push for the playoffs.

Look at KC in 1997: 3 of the first 4 on the road, 5 of the first 8 on the road, 13-3.

1998: 5 of the first 8 at home (supposedly an easier schedule, according to you), 7-9.
MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.MagicHef wants to die in a aids tree fire.