Thread: Movies and TV Fallout: The Series
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2024, 07:53 PM   #99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by stumppy View Post
Yes it is. I've never played the game but am seriously thinking about it after watching the series.
I have the original game somewhere; I remember playing it and thinking it was rather tedious. I'm more of a FPS and RTS player instead of the roll playing games.

I liked the series. A lot doesn't make sense because I don't know the background however the actors seem to be enjoying it.
crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crayzkirk Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.