Thread: Football Andrew Luck Retires
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2019, 09:33 PM   #262
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I think probably he was going to have to go through more rehab and this pussy, who last time I checked didn't have a ****ing optimus prime around his leg like Alex Smith, just said '**** it, thanks for the signing bonus, we out.'

**** that guy, if so.

Andrew Luck lost his love for the game and decided to be a huge pussy and make season ticket holders who plunked down thousands of dollars this offseason enjoy Jacoby Brissett for what will surely be 16 shit-filled tacos of regular season AIDs.

The customer is always right.
Luck had injury after injury. 4 years of rehab and nothing was getting better.

I think he genuinely wanted to play, but knew his body was done. It’s pretty clear that the guy had depression from being in a constant state of pain for so long.

This guy isn’t even 30 and his body is falling apart. No amount of money or pride can save you from realizing that your real life is in jeopardy if you continue this path.

I don’t blame him one bit. He’s rich and he’s got his whole life ahead of him that he doesn’t want to **** up.

I don’t feel bad for the Colts either. They ruined him.
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote