View Single Post
Old 12-08-2005, 09:41 PM   #38
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35
I love checking out old abandoned buildings. Might be my favorite thing to do at night. They are dangerous though. One building we checked out was just a house on main street and we opened the door, turned the corner into the kitchen and just about fell through. There was a huge hole in the kitchen.
About 20 miles away in a town called Hardtner, KS. There is a old probably 6-7 floor hospital that has been abandoned since the 1980's. Im not completely sure when it closed down. But it has been a local high school place to go check out. The building looks scary as hell when your on the outside driving by t. Its all by itself with the park across from it. Supposedly its got some huanted places in it, but Ive been in there 3 times and nothing is haunted. Anybody ever hear of it?

never heard of it, but I love the mood. Excellent addition Dunit. I love mystery period. By the way, ever heard of Pittsburg,Ks.? One of the erriest(SP?) towns I have stepped foot in. Stories to follow upon request...
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.