View Single Post
Old 03-30-2020, 09:00 PM   #185
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by blake5676 View Post
I reached out to small business rep at my Bank of America down the street. Had a 1pm appointment that he cancelled bc he said they had a system wide conference call in regards to the stimulus. Told me he'd be back in touch with me tomorrow.

It wasn't terribly encouraging because I knew about 10 times more about the proposed details of the disaster loans and PPP than he did, but I guess we'll wait and see. I'd honestly rather do it through the bank where I do my personal business, but I figure verification of expenses would be easier if I applied through the bank that holds my business account.
Called three banks and this was my experience at all of them. None of them really had a clue what to do although they all knew something was coming.
RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.RINGLEADER has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.