Thread: RIP Milkman
View Single Post
Old 09-11-2020, 10:16 AM   #116
MY LITTLE #15

This literally brings me to tears. When I first really started learning about the game of football and would ask all of those annoying questions that a five year old boy normally asks, everyone on here either ignored me, called me names, or laughed....except him. Just like my dad in real life, he was like a dad to me on here in that he always, and I mean always, answered my questions. I have always remembered that and always held him in the highest regard, even when he was a bit crotchety. I've missed him on here recently, but I just figured that he was tired of the "dumbassery." This one hits so hard. RIP Milkman. I will miss you.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 10 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote