Thread: Computers Friend needs a new gaming PC
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 12:28 PM   #10
Supporter

Threw this together. https://pcpartpicker.com/list/jwhqdm

Tweaks can be made all over the place depending on exactly what he wants, what your skill level is (like you could save big on a mobo by going to a b450 or something, but bios needs to be updated before they can work with 3xxx cpus) If you do that you can go from the 2060 to a 2070 super just like the intel build below. You could go cheaper ram but **** it i figured some rgb bling etc.

I also included 1440 x 144hz monitor, since he would have the juice to run games maxed out at 1440 as long as its not stuff like RDR2 (no single car dis maxing this out on 1440)

You dont HAVE to go AIO, but the way Ryzen chips perform they are directly tied to cooling capabilitys etc.

and throw in an Amazon mechanical keyboard and red dragon gaming mouse and boom you are in.

YOU GOT ME ALL EXCITED HERE.

Last edited by hometeam; 12-24-2019 at 12:38 PM..
hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.hometeam is obviously part of the inner Circle.