View Single Post
Old 12-10-2017, 09:35 AM   #78
Beyond the Rapids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bob View Post
This isn't going to work out with Peters. Not sure it will work out with Kelce either. Neither seem to be team first guys. I don't think either will be chiefs for life and I'm Good with it.

Doing the crap peters has done is not good for the team any way you spin It. He just really needs to get his ass kicked and maybe he would change? I Hope it comes to that if his attitude continues. Where you at Justin Houston? Beat him to a pulp and video him crying after. The crying will happen for sure. Things will change after that.
Yeah, "where's the leadership?" is a good question.

This kind of thing doesn't happen in New England, or Pittsburgh, or other places with long term winning traditions.
Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.Eleazar is obviously part of the inner Circle.