View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 08:49 AM   #931
20 Menthol KOOLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
I would take Trevor Lawrence over Lamar any day. He’s still young and you could make the argument the Urban Meyer debacle stunted his rookie season. This year he took a bit of a step back although injuries may have played a role but I really liked what I saw from him the season before where he led the Jags to a huge comeback win over the Chargers in the playoffs something Lamar only wishes he could accomplish. I still think Lawrence has a chance to have a good career.
You got me curious so I looked into it.

Trevor is only 24.

Interesting tidbit: Joe Burrow, Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson are all 27. Burrow is actually older than Jackson despite being drafted two years later! Crazy.

EDIT: Mahomes is only 28 but he’ll turn 29 basically a week into the season.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.