View Single Post
Old 04-29-2016, 06:36 PM   #180
The Boom Boom Room

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan View Post
The ball is in Poe's court. I don't mind it as much because Poe's back is a legitimate concern. Also, we have been screaming about allowing Poe a breather AND lost Devito, we've upgraded essentially two player by allowing Poe to limit his snaps and replacing Devito.
The medical issues I discussed during the season,so that also is factored in.I'm all for aggregating as many quality passrushers as possible and Devito is gone though the possibility that Poe is gone is a downer
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.