Thread: Movies and TV Stranger Things (Netflix)...
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2019, 02:13 PM   #406
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Am I the only one that can't stand Will? He doesn't really help with anything. The MFer can FEEL when the flayer is coming around but he just stands there and holds his neck like a reerun. He could at least warn everyone, but NOooOOooo. He just stands there like the useless, goofy looking, bowl cut having, short shorts wearing loser he is. He never fights anyone. He never comes up with clever ideas. He never even really helps to implement other peoples' plans. He's just dead weight. He should have died in Season 1.
I’ve been saying that since Season 1. I can’t stand his character.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.