Thread: Life Stupid Tourist Tricks
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 03:05 PM   #66
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I think it's primarily because you can step in the wrong spot and collapse the dirt so that you sink knee deep into boiling water.
I didn't think it was that hot around the edges; that's why the algae can grow out there (and why it's so blue in the center; extremely hot where it's flowing out, makes it sterile there and thus very blue). In the area where they were walking, I figure you'd just be at 'hot bath' temperatures.

I totally get not wanting a tide of tourists just walking through there, but it seems unlikely to me that these guys could've actually done any real damage. Hell, it seems unlikely to me that they couldn't take a couple of groups out there daily to 'see the spring' and guide them apart from the liability issues associated with taking anyone onto a shifting mud surface.

This just seems like a lot of people are upset about all the damage these guys could've done but I really don't think they could do much; algae's sturdy shit.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.