View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 05:46 AM   #18
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yes, I believe Guyton can transition to LT.

As for the drops with Walker, I think they're more of a concern than they are with Worthy. That's why you're getting a guy with that kind of size and speed combo at 64. However, I don't think the drops are any worse than what I seen from Rice and Christian Watson in college, and they cleaned that shit up quickly after some early drops in their rookie seasons.
Here's the thing, by my thinking-

If we're going to move a tackle from right to left, why do it with a draftee?

Just draft a RT and move Taylor. He already knows how to play in the NFL, at that level. It's less of a mind****.

If I'm thinking about taking a rookie OT I'd rather have him as comfortable as possible heading into the season, not learning all new footwork.
Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chris Meck is obviously part of the inner Circle.