Thread: Movies and TV Game of Thrones Seasons 7-8
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2019, 05:48 PM   #2477
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
That is definitely the show’s weakest point.

It’s also why Martin hasn’t written a book in 8 years and is 3 years past his promised deadline (one he promised his publishers in 2015).

It was weak, sure. But something had to give to get the pieces where they needed to be. I can forgive it.

And hey, at least it wasn’t a sultry scene with a strong female lead doing a Marilyn Monroe impression at an office party..
I get what you're saying and I agree with it for the most part, but a couple of the things the characters did were just stupid for the sake of plot and it didn't have to be scripted that way.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.