View Single Post
Old 02-21-2018, 12:27 PM   #45
Veteran

https://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...-parker-rumors

Some further info regarding Bryant and which teams are rumored to have interest.

My 2 cents on the whole Pittsburgh and Landry discussion- to me Landry makes zero sense for Pittsburgh since Brown and Juju both are outstanding receivers from the slot and outside- Martavius Bryant only played outside the numbers. I think Pittsburgh wants a Martavius Bryant clone without the drama. The link mentioned above says there is interest in Devante Parker which to me would be a better fit for the Steelers than Landry.

As for KC I think Landry would be a great fit but maybe a little overkill, although Tyreek Hill is an absolute stud I don't think he'll ever be a high volume receiver. The Chiefs need to find a slot receiver who is going to give you better production than Albert Wilson (42 catches, 10ish came from week 17).

Last edited by Shoes; 02-21-2018 at 12:34 PM..
Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.Shoes would the whole thing.