Thread: Movies and TV Kodi Add Ons?
View Single Post
Old 03-31-2017, 10:55 PM   #287
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish View Post
Fish, I wanted to take minute to thank you again for all your work in this thread. And the other "cut the cord"threads.

In the last 18 months I've had a great experience learning about the best way to stream and saving a metric ton of $ in my house. The ability to port it anywhere my business takes me is also a huge plus.

I look back at the tvaddons forum and I feel bad for so many of the administrators. When I joined, I searched and searched any problems I had to find solutions. Reading it over the last 18 months and seeing how they handle the posters who can't find any traction, can't convey properly, I can understand why lambda called it quits.

So thanks again, Fish.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.