View Single Post
Old 12-20-2019, 10:15 AM   #51
MONTANA #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
I know.
Not to mention the Star Wars theme blasting full force when "the people's armada" deus ex machina shows up.
You mean when the Avengers assembled. The final act was eerily similar to Avengers Endgame if you really think about it. Not really dogging it, when all those ships showed up was the one time during the movie where I felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end.
arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.arrowheadnation Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.