View Single Post
Old 11-17-2019, 02:33 AM   #549
MVP

My current GF does not like anal at all and I don't worry much about thoroughly cleaning the hardwood floors with my tongue as she bathes just before bed.

If I am going there, I better know that she planned it and took steps to make it safe and enjoyable.

The gal I lived with off of College would have occasions when I was told anything goes tonight (like on formal date night) and that often led to rough oral from her with challenging gag reflex moments. Oh, and Anal was on the menu

When I was hesitant about diving in face first, she explained that she had planned this out and prepped w/ medical enemas the last couple days and promised I wouldn't even smell ass no less taste it. She was dead on.

So yes I have ate ass, I mean serious, rigorously ate ass. She was an avid bicycle rider. Her carbon fiber Trex sat in the entry to the house because the garage fluctuated tempature. She rode 10+ cross state runs and had an ass you could bounce quarters off off (and great legs leading up to to it).

I never ate ass with anyone else though anal sex with other women usually led to comments the next day about how uncomfortable or painful it was and being told it wasn't going to happening again soon.

I'm not going to be getting any ass unless the GF, soon to be wifey, gifts me some ass in the near future. If it does happens, my activities using my face will be limited to not crossing into the taint.

Eating ass fresh out of Westport **** No!!!
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.