View Single Post
Old 11-21-2018, 08:53 PM   #86
Mostly Ignored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Daddy took the weedeater to my back when I misbehaved and I turned out to be a totally normal CP poster! Always made me put on fresh line before he did it. The memory of sobbing as I was rigging that Stihl up still makes me smile to this day. Because it taught me a lesson!
Damn. A stihl, too. You know there was no chance you were gonna get lucky and have that mother****er not start or something. They're too damn reliable.

If your dad would have just owned a craftsman, you'd be a much shittier person due to lack of weed eater lashings.
TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.TimBone is obviously part of the inner Circle.