View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 08:55 AM   #72
In Mahomes I trust!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAX View Post
Best 10 things in the league ... by far. And speaking of our offensive problems, I noticed three.

One was the lack of precision in the routes. Wally's offense is based on route design and precision. Our guys cannot forget to detail those routes, close on defenders to force their decisions, then make your cuts on time and with decisiveness. They didn't do that. (That's shorthand for a lot of unmentioned stuff, but that's what stuck out to me.)

The second thing I observed was that Mahomes' accuracy was off on his intermediate throws. That could have been due to the sloppy-ass route running or it could be that Mahomes was just off. (Ankle?) I cannot and will not give credit to the Faiders since our receivers were open(ish) and those are normally pitch/catch plays.

The third thing was the most troubling; what the hell happened to our run game? Was the Faider defense that stout? Was our blocking that poor? Were we tired due to the travel schedule? I'd have to rewatch the game to try and figure it out, but damn ... that was not impressive ... and a little scary, to be honest.

FAX
This was going on in my mind the whole game. Where has the Damien Williams from the end of last season gone too?

George great post as always!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.