View Single Post
Old 02-17-2016, 12:00 PM   #1540
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Well I am now in possession of an electric pressure cooker. It started as a present for my Mom then back to sister and last night delivered to me. Sister got it working and she said it does fine but she is retired and only one in her house doesn't want the clutter or portions. Its a Cuisinart CPC 600 and this is its last stand before a trip to the thrift store.

Looking over the recipe booklet nothing really stands out and much doesn't really sound that time saving. I have some some bone in chicken leg and thigh 1/4 defrosted but didn't really see any recipe that jumped out they may hit the weber. May pick up some stew meat and give that a go tomorrow.

Definatly open to input what would be a good 1st try. Country style ribs is an option but I live in KC so I can do better than in a pressure cooker.
Toss the included book. What do you like? I'll find you something. I've been pressure cooking for a bunch of years and have lots of PC resources.

One note, if you're using an electric, you'll want to increase traditional PC recipes by 10 percent.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.