View Single Post
Old 08-04-2020, 07:38 AM   #8
My work speaks for itself!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Yes. Had mine out in 2012. A little pain is normal. You just had an organ removed. Consult your doc if it’s bad but it’s not abnormal to feel some discomfort. Best advice I ever got **disclaimer- not medical advice. Consult your doctor, etc** was to get some ox bile pills (any vitamin store like $10 bucks for a 90 day supply) and take 1-2 when I eat fatty foods like anything fried or lots of meat. Works like a charm. I just can’t do super spicy food anymore. Otherwise I eat what I want.
my wife had hers out, and I second what you mentioned.

She simply cannot eat crappy food or fatty meat without experiencing quite a bit of pain.

While that might suck for your taste buds - it's better for your overall health anyways.

The pain she had right after surgery was pretty bad - hurt like hell for her to get out bed.

I finally got revenge for when she was calling me out for my post-op hernia pain!
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.