View Single Post
Old 02-03-2022, 01:13 PM   #989
Mahomes or GTFO

To be clear, I want the name to remain – and I carry a CDIB Card and have Tribal membership. It's not offensive to me in the slightest. I think we continue to remove all reference to NA cultures in our society and we'll eventually be a completely forgotten entity altogether. That's already the case, but hey.

That said, a hilarious move for the Chiefs, were they to continue getting pressure on the name, would be to just scrap the arrowhead and make "Chiefs" mean something else entirely while keeping the name.

Maybe the arrowhead is replaced by an axe head similar to those used by firefighters. Would allow the team to essentially keep the brand, the history and the name without having to deal with the fuss.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.