View Single Post
Old 07-18-2020, 08:35 PM   #107
Admitted Planet Junky

Quote:
Originally Posted by splatbass View Post
I can't spend my life worrying over every unlikely event. Life is too short for that. I find it odd that you are more worried about gun violence than COVID, since you are far more likely to get COVID - especially since you take no precautions.
Why does being prepared and knowledgeable equal being worried to a point that you can't enjoy life?
To me wearing a mask to protect yourself from what is a very low risk of exposure is not much different than carrying a gun to protect yourself from what is also low risk of gunfire.
Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Chief Roundup has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.