View Single Post
Old 06-28-2017, 10:24 PM   #8562
Politically Incorrect

Tonight I had two pork tenderloins that I marinated in Lawry's Herb and Garlic Marinade for 24 hours and threw on the community grill. As I was walking back and forth to my unit to finish dinner with tomatoes with Queso Fresco cheese and balsamic dressing, steamed baby bok choy with garlic, baked potatoes with olive oil and sea salt, I spent too much time chatting with my roommate and by the time I got back to the grill, they were over cooked.

Talk about a complete let down and F UP! I was so pissed at myself. Burnt on the outside and dry on the inside.....

No pictures for this mess.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.