View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 03:58 PM   #266
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin View Post
Sounds like there will be more SBA money available so I wouldn't sweat it running out.

Listening to Mununchin
Totally agreed....I look at it like this: There are 30 Million small businesses in the US. With $349B in funding, and assuming a loan of $350K per loan, that's 1 million loans that could be made.

I'm going to bet that the average loan will be more like $1M, so that's 349K loans that could be made....out of potential 30 million small businesses. Yeah, this is the start, not the finish....
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli