Thread: Movies and TV Tom Hardy Is Your New Venom
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 02:31 PM   #133
Plays to win the game!

I liked it, it wasn't MCU quality, but it wasn't Ghost Rider like alot of people peg it. I liked the first two thirds of this movie, the world building of it all, but then it falls apart towards the end and the final battle is way too close up and fast paced to be able to follow. It doesn't explore the Riot symbiote enough either, why it makes the choices it does, and just throws the villain out there to be a speed bump for Venom, even though Venom talks him up to Brock before the battle begins.

There were some funny moments, I got good chuckles out of Venom's chiding of Brock and their time together. Hardy does a great job, Michelle Williams is fine for awhile but then it just gets annoying towards the end. I thought the pacing was good, kept me entertained throughout, but the last third is definitely the weak part of the film.

I personally think that this builds Venom up enough to where they should bring him into Spiderman 3 under the MCU. You can use Hardy, he would be a great contrast to Holland. Have the black suit find Holland, have him go through it all, get rid of the suit, and have Brock get it back and then when the audience sees who the symbiote goes to, it's Hardy as his inclusion into the MCU, crowds would be psyched. Also by going to Tom Holland for the first half of a movie, then when it goes back to Brock, then you can have him have the Spider symbol and the web shooters on top of his hands. I think it would work out pretty perfectly.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.