View Single Post
Old 01-03-2005, 01:50 AM   #233
A certain set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia
Dude - one step at a time. Try getting her phone number first. Mizzou5 speaks the truth. Act like you're doing her the favor or you're really screwed. You might also take up a hobby like jogging or something. Seriously. I'm not saying this to be mean, but you've really packed on the meat in the 4 years I've known you. I know some of it is medication, but you can do something to counter it. Chicks dig a muscular guy. Use some of your free time to develop your body. Then it's a lot easier to meet chicks.

Yeah, work out your body instead of your fingers on this forum dude!
Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fairplay is obviously part of the inner Circle.