View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 09:55 AM   #352
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
You said it yourself. Your "little girls". Not your little boys. Your little girls. That's what they do.

I don't mean that Caleb literally sucks cock because he paints his nails. I'm just saying, as a man, it is objectively gay (meaning effeminate) when you combine the painted nails, pink phone, etc.

Even most girls would say that is pretty gay. Why is that so controversial?
The difference is....if it was my "little boys"....I still wouldn't give a shit. Why? Because as far as concerns go....that's 6 feet under the ground.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote