View Single Post
Old 02-28-2024, 10:44 PM   #132
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
In Kansas it’s 50% of disposable income and most states are similar when multiple families are involved. That is the total can be distributed to all those he owes. So each new kid actually produces a reduction to the others assuming the maximum number is being utilized.

I’m not an expert at all here but I’m not aware of any actual hard numerical caps but this does make me wonder if those could be set for high earners or if things would be handled differently knowing his current paychecks won’t be coming in much longer. Also it’s completely possible that in a few years he would never earn another paycheck so definitely seems like a more complicated and unique situation where standard procedure may not work.
He can certainly earn additional paychecks after retiring from football. A guy with his speed would be great at something like Doordash or pizza delivery.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote