View Single Post
Old 04-01-2017, 04:39 PM   #113
Seeking the Truth daily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
RE: Quick connect: 3 points are categoy 1, 2, 3, 4. Here are the measurements.

http://www.tractordata.com/articles/...hreepoint.html

I don't run much of the little stuff, but you might be right about building a stand, but the big stuff works pretty good with a quick connect. The smaller stuff might well be more difficult.
You live in the second flatest spot on the globe. Unhooking anything 3pt in Scott one has a 97.6% chance its damn near perfect level

Where I am we have 0% of level. Thus why I store the tiller on concrete under cover. I do agree, the iMatch hooking up the brush hog is pure tits compared to the old days
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.