View Single Post
Old 03-28-2017, 11:48 AM   #109
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan View Post
All excellent points. The cheap-o tillers will have small weak gearboxes made in China. Thats your KeenKutter or Countrymark or those sorts. Even the Deere is made with a China made gearbox.

I would expect all to have a slip clutch built into and part of the PTO Shaft but I may be wrong. They are a must have. Once you adjust it and burn it in a couple times its a charm

If you do have a quick attach 3point like the Deere iMatch, make sure the tiller is compatible. Not all are. Even with the imatch the best thing you will ever do is build a wooden frame with heavy duty casters to set it on when you unhook and store it. It weighs an ass ton and with the casters you back in roll it over lower the hitch and hook up. Otherwise nothing on this earth will make you cuss more than hooking u a 3 point and hooking up your PTO
RE: Quick connect: 3 points are categoy 1, 2, 3, 4. Here are the measurements.

http://www.tractordata.com/articles/...hreepoint.html

I don't run much of the little stuff, but you might be right about building a stand, but the big stuff works pretty good with a quick connect. The smaller stuff might well be more difficult.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.