Thread: Video Games Games That are Hard as Hell
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2021, 10:27 PM   #42
On one quarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
Yup those made me fall in love with gaming, oh the days....

Hard hat Mack I sucked badly at lolz, like Dragons Lair at the arcade.

Spinoff NON thread ..What Stand up arcade games were you addicted to?
Mine was Front Line by Taito, I could play for hours on 1 quarter.

I was addicted to quite a few arcade games. when i was down to my last quarter, I would play Time Pilot. the best i did on one quarter was to roll the game 2x. I really liked BMUps too. my friend and I beat Ninja Warriors with $8. I had 3 friends play D&D shadows over Mystara with me. we beat that with $22. and then we did it again with $8.
Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Fishpicker has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote