View Single Post
Old 11-30-2020, 10:17 AM   #2223
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 View Post
He’s the best WR in my (biased) opinion.

Hardest guy to cover 1-on-1, you have to provide safety help at all times and I’m not sure that can be said for any other WR. Tracks the ball as good as anybody, makes insane catches, tough in traffic. I’d take him over anybody.
It's insane because he's a speed receiver but also a possession receiver, jump ball expert, and a red zone threat who can play every skill position aside from TE.

He really is the ultimate weapon.

His only "weakness" is that he's 5'8". If he were 6'2" he would be getting early GOAT recognition.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.